Able To Edit ANY Parameters With June 2020 Troubleshooting
This application is the electronic tool for servicing Detroit Diesel¡¦s EPA07, EPA10, and GHG14 equipped engines (S-60, MBE4000, MBE900, DD13, DD15, DD16).
8.10 release covers the support for:
• New Cascadia Vehicle SOP Launch(includes support for powertrain ECUs and support for most of
the vehicle ECUs)
• Support for GHG17 Medium Duty (MD) production software release:
• MCM21T - M126.96.36.199
• ACM21T - E188.8.131.52
• CPC04T - R36_00_000a
• Support for GHG17 Heavy Duty (HD) production software release:
• MCM21T - M184.108.40.206
• ACM21T - E220.127.116.11
• CPC04T - R38_00_000a
• CPC302T - R27.53.00 (New Cascadia)
• TCM01T - NAMT117700
• BHM( Bulk Head Module) Programming and Feature/Parameterization client side support.
• Basic support for the CTP01T (FOTA) ECU
Features Highlights of DiagnosticLink 8.00
• Implemented over 200 changes (includes enhancement/improvements, bug fixes, features and panel
support for the New Cascadia and MY17 ECU Software release).
• Included support for new instrumentation, troubleshooting, service routines, and I/O control panels for
the New Cascadia (i.e. CPC302T, SSAM02T, VRDU02T, RDF02T, HVAC, ICUC01T, and MPC01T) in the
• Some of the additional panels include the I/O control panel for Door modules , CGW04T – GVC
Parameter compare panel , Instrumentation and Service routine basic troubleshooting panels for ABS02T and Parameter tabs for CPC302T.
• BHM programming and feature configuration parameter panels are supported.
• FSIC panels for MDEG and MY17 software versions are supported.
• Help file support for both the New Cascadia and M2/C2 panels are included.
• Panels support for EURO4 EPA07 Retrofit Vehicles.
• Panel to support the CTP VIN Initialization
* Perform Standard Fault Code Operations
* Links to Traditional and Advanced Troubleshooting Information
* Read Actual Values
* Perform Service Routines
* Playback Logs of All Connected Activity
Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link (DDDL) version - Engineering - can be used on DDEC VI and newer systems:
• View information about the connected ECUs;
• Perform standard fault code operations;
• Perform traditional and advanced troubleshooting;
• Read variable values in real time and display them graphically;
• Perform service routines;
• Play back logs of all connected activity;
• Program the CPC/MCM (EPA07) and CPC02T/MCM2/ACM2 (EPA10)